WTS/WTT Fully Cajunized CZ duo: P-01 & SP-01 Tactical (price drop + trading for ammo added)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
Las Vegas

sophist2k1

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Thought I'd throw this into the pool to see if anyone wants the perfect combination of carry and home defense. Looking to sell/trade both as package deals; might be willing to separate -- inquire within.

I figure it's time to admit that I don't really carry my former favorite EDC -- a fully upgraded (as much as possible) CZ P-01. And while I'm at it, might as well add the cajunized SP-01 that is the bedside companion to the P-01. Seems I have been fully captured by the 2011 clan.

P-01 TLR7A.JPG

The P-01 has been fully cajunized by CGW, the optic cut and Trijicon plate and suppressor height sights were all done by CGW, and the Accubushing was added after. LOK grips of course. The internals have been polished as well, and the gun shoots like a dream. One of the smoothest DA/SA triggers you can have these days. It comes with the TLR-7A and the JMCK appendix holster for the combination (with neoprene pad). There is a Holosun 407CO (8moa dot, discontinued) as that's my preferred pistol optic, but I can leave that off if you prefer to move to a RMR.

Trade Value: $1,650 with two magazines
Cash Price: $1,500 $1,400

Since you might as well have a bedside gun that perfectly complements the P-01, here's a full CGW Pro Kit SP01 with fiber optic sights:

SP-01 FO.JPG

This one, I installed the full Pro Kit myself and it has been flawless. The optic cut was done by Nameless Arms, and it has a HS EPS with 6moa green dot. I suppose I could take off the EPS if you have one of your own, but I would hesitate since Nameless mounted the optic to the slide cut specifically for it. Holsters are available with the SP-01 as well as a TLR-1 or a Surefire X300 if you want a WML. I prefer the rubber grips for the SP-01 but I do have a set of LOK grips for it if you'd prefer that.

Trade Value: $1,450 with two 20-round magazines
Sale Vaule: $1,200 $1,100

Get both for $3,000 trade value or $2,500 $2,300 cash. It's hard to find a better duo of guns for DA/SA. There are good reasons why the P01 is so often recommended for EDC while the SP-01 tactical with the decocker is one of the best duty/home defense guns around.

More pics available for serious inquiries.

Transfers at Ventura; buyer pays for transfer fees.

Some possible trades, partial or otherwise:

- Staccato P (this is a hole in my collection) optic ready only
- Actual Glock-brand Glock 19
- Shadow 2 Compact
- SuperVel 9mm ammo (must be SuperVel -- 115, 124, 146 doesn't matter) @ 28c per round. Minimum of 500 rounds.
- CCI small pistol primer (would consider other brands) @ $0.08 per. Minimum 1000 primers.

Open to other interesting trades (feed my 1911/2011 addiction maybe) but I only have guns in 9mm and 5.56 and not really looking for more safe queens which don't see much time on the range.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.