Status
Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
Las vegas

545x39

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Rating - 90.2%
56   6   1
I just saw a ad for 43x new never fired and had s15 mags or extensions. Person was asking for $650 but had to meet new frontier, which is far from me. I wanted venturamunitions, but worst to worst was willing to drive all the way up new frontier. Now I cant see post.. did someone buy it, or mistakenly posted for sale.!

Briket

Jedi Master
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I just saw a ad for 43x new never fired and had s15 mags or extensions. Person was asking for $650 but had to meet new frontier, which is far from me. I wanted venturamunitions, but worst to worst was willing to drive all the way up new frontier. Now I cant see post.. did someone buy it, or mistakenly posted for sale.!

Honestly with the feedback you have I would be happy that he’d even consider setting a deal let alone gripe about location

Last edited:

545x39

Rating - 90.2%
56   6   1
Honestly with the feedback you have I would be happy that he’d even consider setting a deal let alone gripe about location
You know what, I'd blast you all up I'm this forum. But maybe I'm taking it the wrong way.. But I'm more of a man and give the benefit of the doubt. Thank you and I also will be happy for you, to be happy for me..

Briket

Jedi Master
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
You know what, I'd blast you all up I'm this forum. But maybe I'm taking it the wrong way.. But I'm more of a man and give the benefit of the doubt. Thank you and I also will be happy for you, to be happy for me..
I didn’t mean to insult you, if it came off that way I apologize. I brought it up because I’ve seen threads where several members will refuse to conduct any type of transaction with another member who has a single negative feedback, let alone 5 & 1 neutral. Perhaps I misunderstood you, I thought you started a gripe thread for the seller of the g43x going with another buyer. I personally wouldn’t have a problem even if I was “flaked” on unless I was at the FFL waiting. At that point I’ve cleared time in my schedule, packed up said items, and drove to the FFL location. I’ve had people cancel on me day of and it didn’t bug me because in most cases I hadn’t even packed the items yet. However I do understand the frustration others have with similar situations and I don’t blame them.
Good luck to you in your search

545x39

Rating - 90.2%
56   6   1
I didn’t mean to insult you, if it came off that way I apologize. I brought it up because I’ve seen threads where several members will refuse to conduct any type of transaction with another member who has a single negative feedback, let alone 5 & 1 neutral. Perhaps I misunderstood you, I thought you started a gripe thread for the seller of the g43x going with another buyer. I personally wouldn’t have a problem even if I was “flaked” on unless I was at the FFL waiting. At that point I’ve cleared time in my schedule, packed up said items, and drove to the FFL location. I’ve had people cancel on me day of and it didn’t bug me because in most cases I hadn’t even packed the items yet. However I do understand the frustration others have with similar situations and I don’t blame them.
Good luck to you in your search
not once have I looked at a personS feedback before I conductED business.. AS MATTER OF FACT I DONT KNOW ANYONES ONES OR LOOKED AT EVEN 1 PERSONS FEEDBACK. if that is a store. You mean to tell me, there WILLING to lose a business just because they looked up that persons feedback, AND IT WAS NEGATIVE OMCE OR TWICE, THREE TIMES. For me business is business, if thereS even a hint of me making that sell or trade, I'm doing it. Plain and simple. Everyone has thier (poop) problems or I dont know what happen, but that doesnt DEFINE who they are... LET ME GET A AMEN...

Bstkptsec

Member (9mm)
Rating - 95.7%
22   1   0
Pretty horrible l just started here told some one ill take their ammo made every effort to and now m see a 67% come to realize he game me a negative feedback and since l only had 3 feedbacks l. At a 67

Status
Not open for further replies.