Status
Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
las vegas

hypermuteki

Member (9mm)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Discount Gun Source has one for sale, but you need to make an appointment and it says fully booked for the week. I don't know if you could call when they open and tell them you want to buy it asap and make time for you to buy it on Monday. Freedom and Precision Armory both gets constant shipments and I'm sure most of the larger stores also get lots of Glocks.

When I was looking for a G19.5 MOS I made a new Instagram account and added all of the local gun stores and checked it whenever I got a notification and drove down as soon as I saw boxes of new shipments for Glocks at precision. I only stick to the ones in the southwest part of town as I'm too lazy to drive across town to chase down a Glock. Or you could buy one online on GunBroker and have it shipped to you. I've done that when I got impatient looking for what I wanted locally. I'm sure you can find one if you're not working and have lots of time at home to check IG, guns for sale sites, and make calls to local stores to see if they have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.