WTB Glock 19 gen 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Just changed my mind on the m&p compact and decided to go back to perfection.

Im looking for a plain jane, unmodified glock 19 gen 3.

I dont need night sights, got some waiting to be installed already.

I'm located in the SW but can meet halfway.

I have CCW, NV ID, all that jazz.

Last edited:

Lrh502

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Lmao hahaha. Maybe i could. But hookers leave, and blow gets snorted up.

A good glock stays by your side forever
True! As far as your search for a G19 at a fair price only advice I can give is to constantly check this forum and jump on a G19 whe one comes up for sale. 9mm Glocks are usually sold with one or maybe a few hours of posting. $550 for used Glocks on backpage is retarded.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
True! As far as your search for a G19 at a fair price only advice I can give is to constantly check this forum and jump on a G19 whe one comes up for sale. 9mm Glocks are usually sold with one or maybe a few hours of posting. $550 for used Glocks on backpage is retarded.
You are correct. Luckily i am a patient person.

I like this forum bc were all honest people and very pleasant to deal with. Everyone for the most part knows what used guns should go for and sell them as such.

Backpage is retarded indeed. I could go all day about the stupid prices and perceived value and so called "upgrades".

Brand new gen 4's go for 499.99 so why the f should a used one go for 550+?

Glocksterpaulie

The Perfectionist
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
349   0   0
Most of the people on BP suck. I listed a NIB 4th gen Grey 19 with HD night sights for $575.00 and people were sending me PM saying I am asking too much. These are the same *******s who will list a Hi Point for $400.00.

Paulie

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Most of the people on BP suck. I listed a NIB 4th gen Grey 19 with HD night sights for $575.00 and people were sending me PM saying I am asking too much. These are the same *******s who will list a Hi Point for $400.00.

Paulie
Aint that the truth. I'd rather wait and get a better deal and deal with law abiding adults

At least with our forums theres some accountability

pick_six

Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
As explained by someone, the reason you pay hookers is precisely so they do leave.

Lmao hahaha. Maybe i could. But hookers leave, and blow gets snorted up.

A good glock stays by your side forever

Status
Not open for further replies.