WTS/WTT Gone! Congrats Grumpyoldretiredcop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumo

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in Reno and I'm asking $500.

I've shot less than 1,000 rounds through it. This is a smooth shooter, I was originally planning on modding it up with the RMR and all that but I ultimately lost interest in doing that.

I'd be willing to trade for handguns/revolvers, I don't really want any .40S&W. If you want to trade a more expensive gun, I'll pay the difference in cash. Please be a NV resident and have a NVDL or even better-a CCW!

Thank you for looking, I hope you all have a great weekend!

Attachments

Last edited:

Sumo

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am willing to trade glock19 (Vickers or Wilson Combat, I will pay extra) if you have extras or ammo with it, newer model steyr pistols, browning hi-power I’ll pay the extra value, walther P99AS, some smith and Wesson revolvers in .357 if they hold 6 shots. I don’t want anything in .40 or in FDE

sleepdirt

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Damnit...I'm working outside of Kansas City, MO. I'd jump all over this if I was home. GLWS

Sumo

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Damnit...I'm working outside of Kansas City, MO. I'd jump all over this if I was home. GLWS
I got PM'd and it looks like a trade may take place. If it doesn't go through I will let you, and all other interested shooters know!

Thank you for your interest! Stay warm, its snowing in Reno!

Grumpyoldretiredcop

Grumpiness incarnate!
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Agreed, trade pending per our PMs.

Edit - The deed is done! Too bad we don't have iTrader, I'd give Zach positive feedback. Good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.