WTS H & R #2 Pistol N.W. Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikemad

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm not exactly sure, it looks like FI industries, Washington, DC. I have had this gun for years. Sorry, I don't remember what it was.

JR3

Active member (5.56mm)
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
What it is? Make and model
Just as an FYI...GLWS...
A quick google search for me came up with KIMEL IND. "KIMEL KAMPER", 12 GAUGE

https://www.proxibid.com/Firearms-M...T-NSN-W-FOLDING-STOCK/lotInformation/33641434

Quote:
"Posted: May 26, 2007 06:49 PM

An Importer: Kimel Industries,Inc. PO Bx 335,Matthews,NC 28105. Shipping address/deliveries at. 3800 Old Monroe Rd. Ph. 704-821-7663 or toll free at 1-800-438-9288. This company imported many types of firearms with marking the same as or similar to the mentioned shotgun. They imported single action revolvers, small auto pistols, rifles, both CF and RF and shotguns of all types. Once was affiliated with Firearms International of Washington DC...this name or at least the relationship seemed to dissolve shortly after the GCA of '68 became law. As I recall, the operation then moved to the Carolina's and firearms were imported as parts and assembled Stateside...giving the "Made in USA" stampings on many of their product. I have nothing to indicate that this company still exists as "KIMEL"..it may now be a well known importer and marketer of firearms...I'm not sure of that, so I'll not name the "suspect"! BTW, the firearms were made in Germany,Spain,Italy and even in Brazil!"

Last edited:

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Washington DC rang a bell.. Had a customer give me a .22/410, over/under made by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.