Jgalloupe

The right to arm bears shall not be infringed
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Rating - 99.2%
174   1   0
Looking for a cheaper lever action 12g in the $400- 500$ . dont care about cosmetics , just functionality.

Would also buy a single shot or double barrel 18" .
Im in summerlin.

May have an AR for trade

Jgalloupe

The right to arm bears shall not be infringed
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Rating - 99.2%
174   1   0
Thanks brother, gonna try to gey something local but those prices are great.

doz

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Those would have, should have, could haves are stacked up in my closet next to my safe lol. Never
ending cycle of gun addicts anonymous ?
This whole PP BGC has kept me at bay a bit. Have a lot more disposable money as very few people want to sell lol. Lots of good deals lately that I would’ve had.

Luxom

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
This whole PP BGC has kept me at bay a bit. Have a lot more disposable money as very few people want to sell lol. Lots of good deals lately that I would’ve had.
Its silly that so many people insist on getting the government involved, yet will turn around and say that our rights arent being incrementally stripped away.
Im at the point where im not buying anything from a seller that insist on the transfer procedure. Im tired of this circus. If i show up to a deal literally wearing a gun, i see it as insulting that i need to pay for and pass a BGC to find out if im allowed to... Why buy anything from some nerd thats too afraid of uncle sam to sell you a firearm? Chances are you can find something brand new from a store that will fill the same purpose. After all the extra hassle, theres no benefit to buying a used gun anymore if the seller insists on licking boots.
Theyre not coming to take the guns. Theyre just going to make it illegal to do anything with them and impossible to exchange possession legally and within one generation all the scared liberal scum will turn them in like good puppets as we all age out and expire. Thats the plan. Its a war. Just a quiet one only really being fought by one side. Sad...
/rant

Free bump for the OP. Goodluck finding what you need brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.