Lock her up or delete. Decided to try again another time of year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpzreb17

Troublemaking Redneck
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Edit: due to gradually pulling some of these off the market for various reasons from constant troll worthy offers too far apart to even try to make a deal to inbox harassment, please close this thread. The rest of the text below, if anyone sees it and is willing to do anything at FMV or trade within 100$ of value, PM me. Otherwise I'll start a new thread for some of these after holiday season.

I have a Mosin M38, the carbine model without the fixed bayonet like on M44, but it comes with its sling. It's a great shooter and I'm willing to part ways with it for 300$ if you come to my side of town or 350 if me to you. The price of these have skyrocketed. I do have a couple extra M91/30 I can see myself parting with.

Non M38 pics are detailed below:

Also willing to sell or trade: Yugo SKS (1980 vintage, grenade launcher and bayonet. Night sights need recharged) with 30rd aftermarket mag (made it better! Factory parts included though) Archangel done Mosin 1942 91/30 w/ BrassStacker mount comes with original stock, Swiss K31 excellent condition with troop tag and sling, possibly willing to part with a Tula 91/30 pre war, Afghan war bring back KP long lee Enfield with wire wrapping including poppy stamping and a leather wrap, Request pics of any and I'll oblige.

Trade Interest in but willing to hear reasonable offers: Hakim Rifle. M&P 9, Star Model B 9x19, budget priced 1911s and AR and some AK pattern rifles. Post a pic of what youd trade and for which listed gun and ill show you the gun you're interested in and we go from there.

Attachments

Last edited:

Coup d'etat

Retired Veteran & Real Estate Broker
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Has this one been counter-bored at the muzzle, and if so, how deep?

Thanks, Coup

mpzreb17

Troublemaking Redneck
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If it's been counter bored I honestly cant really tell in so far as shooting it. Not all were countered, and it appears the front of the barrel is rifled to the crown. That said theres no sign of force matching on the parts as Ivan was usually lazy and struck thru only to write over, but theres no guarantee they didnt just actually have proper vodka rations that day and did their jobs

Pic added Archangel done Mosin detailed above for trade or sale at 300.

Attachments

Last edited:

mpzreb17

Troublemaking Redneck
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Update: I am willing to offer the following:
The rifle and sling are included in the price.
For 350 to your side of town or 300 come to cactus and 15.

Two details. The carbine is a 1942 production. There are no signs of force matching anywhere.

Last edited:

Coup d'etat

Retired Veteran & Real Estate Broker
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
I will take the P38 pending inspection. Can't see detail in pics....
I may take the SKS as well. I sent you a private message with questions.

Thanks, Coup

Last edited:

mpzreb17

Troublemaking Redneck
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
P38 is off the market.

M38 is worth more than 200, the 300 price is firm (a lot of PMs ranging from 150 to 200, that's what the Chinese models are running this is Russian war era, a good year for them at that)

Yugo SKS is numbers matching in VG/excellent condition. serial number rates it in 1980s production. Comes with cleaning kit in the buttstock. Price is firm but willing to trade it.

Still interested in trading for a Rasheed, Hakim, Field/Rack (so a shooter) Grade Garand, and a nice variety of others. Almost traded for a Vz2008 even but couldnt let two guns go for the one. If I dont reply to a PM, it was either a low ball or just ask here I missed it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.