BillsMafia

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
So I thought I had one last week…and I was scammed, not through this site. I’ve filed a claim and hoping to get my $$ back, but not likely. Frustrating as it was a gift for my dad AND I found out I’m gonna be a dad for the first time…so not thrilled to be out the money. Let me know if you have an L or tactical. I’m not interested in a regular VP9, have enough 4” guns. Thanks guys!

Aceyboogie

The Quicker Picker Upper
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
So I thought I had one last week…and I was scammed, not through this site. I’ve filed a claim and hoping to get my $$ back, but not likely. Frustrating as it was a gift for my dad AND I found out I’m gonna be a dad for the first time…so not thrilled to be out the money. Let me know if you have an L or tactical. I’m not interested in a regular VP9, have enough 4” guns. Thanks guys!
Sorry to hear that Bill, was it on armslist, GB, or Tacswap?

Gullwing

Former Padawan Apprentice Now Master
Staff member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
None of the above - 1911 addicts. He got me and a cop in the same week! Frustrating. Oh well
Venmo or similar? It was like they were made for scammers.
I got scammed last year. Out $275, found out this guy scammed a ton of people, most for much more than me. Last I heard he was in jail, but who knows.

BillsMafia

Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Venmo or similar? It was like they were made for scammers.
I got scammed last year. Out $275, found out this guy scammed a ton of people, most for much more than me. Last I heard he was in jail, but who knows.
Yeah, Zelle...mistakes were made. He also got a cop two days before me! I'm hoping ill get it rectified, my bank said it might be possible.

BillsMafia

Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hi BillsMafia, I am a Vegas local and I have a brand new, un-fired VP9L with 2 20 round mags, as well as an assortment of 9mm ammo, available ASAP if you are still looking.
Txt me - 702.283.8883
not sure I’m still looking but could be haha

Status
Not open for further replies.