BillsMafia

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Would love try and buy - or even just try so j can buy myself. Deciding between this and XC. Let me know!

BillsMafia

Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Which atlas are you looking at? Most of the ones I’ve considered are a bit more race gun than the XC.
I think the Athena. But I won’t be competing for quite some time. So might just stick w an XC. I also kinda just wanted to Get my hands on an atlas, possibly shoot it before deciding.

BillsMafia

Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I believe lock n load had one, but wouldn’t let me handle it last time I was in.
Yeah. They’re not very nice in there, I stopped going. One time I asked to see a gun, pulled the trigger and they yelled at me

Novice 123

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I’d probably go for a nighthawk custom - believe freedom had a firehawk that was almost identical to the XC awhile back. I’d give the edge to the nighthawk and I’ll likely replace my staccato with one at some point

Aycehole

Active member (5.56mm)
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
.....One time I asked to see a gun, pulled the trigger and they yelled at me
unless it's a rimfire gun, how the hell is one suppose to check out the gun's trigger pull? if theyre gonna yell at customers for dry firing, they better/should have snap cap dummy rounds on hand

BillsMafia

Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
unless it's a rimfire gun, how the hell is one suppose to check out the gun's trigger pull? if theyre gonna yell at customers for dry firing, they better/should have snap cap dummy rounds on hand
So stupid. I got so frustrated w them.

Status
Not open for further replies.