Adjusting to the west!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Check out new frontier's post about a friend's and family deal. Not sure if it meets your specs, but it may. Guido posted it a few hours ago. Sounds like the price may be in your range.

Must be in 5.56
Must have a 4 way rule system
Ideally under 500$....

So, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!

Bosley

uber n00b
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Have New Frontier Armory LW`15, store built. Cal. 5.56. Call for more details. 702-302-3832. To many Ar's so $475. Would also consider other gun trades.

YoungGun

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
420   0   0
Must be in 5.56
Must have a 4 way rule system
Ideally under 500$....

So, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!
Sorry for my ignorance on the subject but what is a "4 way rule system" (first time I ever heard of this)?

Yg

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Ah maybe "4 way rail" just lost in spell check or voice to text (ie quad rail). Good call @Hacker !

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Quad rails aren't very popular anymore because of the unnecessary added weight and snag point since most of the rail real estate isn't used anyway. We use a free float top rail only on all of our builds now which you can add KEYMOD or MLOK accessories to anywhere you like to get the same options/functions as a quad rail but cheaper and lighter and less cumbersome.

Just an Average Joe

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Looks like a super nice rifle for the price.

If I wasn't so lazy about cleaning my rifles I would get one just for the heck of it.

But I much prefer my AK's. My only AR is also piston operated.

Cleaning the crud out of a DI rifle just makes me shudder. Too many hours spent cleaning them while in the Army.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Looks like a super nice rifle for the price.

If I wasn't so lazy about cleaning my rifles I would get one just for the heck of it.

But I much prefer my AK's. My only AR is also piston operated.

Cleaning the crud out of a DI rifle just makes me shudder. Too many hours spent cleaning them while in the Army.
They've come a lonnngggg way since then. I have several DI AR's with 3-5K rounds through them that literally have crud coming out of every crack and they still run like champs with just a spray of oil before I head to the range.

Status
Not open for further replies.