Location (City)
Henderson

Mattm898

Lurker (.22LR)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Good evening all. Today was my first time coyote hunting with my friends and a tailgate was left open. I had just bought a call and all the gear to get ready for hunting. As we arrived to my first stand, I realized that the rifles were not in the back of the tailgate.

The guns were lost somewhere between the cross streets of windmill and Bermuda, to the 215 , lake mead pkwy and Northshore road. We headed out around 5:00 am this morning. It was a savage axis in .223 I had just painted myself and a disassembled mossberg 500 (stock was different than one pictured, it had a tradition shotgun stock painted like rifle.) with a 28 inch hunting barrel in a black hard case.

These are my only guns I have to hunt with. If anyone finds them please let me know. I’m offering a cash reward. They were gifts from my father and have strong sentimental value. I spent over 8 hours calling Henderson and waiting for an officer response until they finally called me back and told me to call metro which closed their station by the time I got this advice. so the rifles will have to be reported tomorrow as they can only be done in person.

578DACF8-3D60-4CF6-8CF1-F3CD5BFEE33B.jpeg

095DD377-36D0-4644-8FBC-6F47EF54BF48.jpeg

MP15Reloader

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Good evening all. Today was my first time coyote hunting with my friends and a tailgate was left open. I had just bought a call and all the gear to get ready for hunting. As we arrived to my first stand, I realized that the rifles were not in the back of the tailgate.

The guns were lost somewhere between the cross streets of windmill and Bermuda, to the 215 , lake mead pkwy and Northshore road. We headed out around 5:00 am this morning. It was a savage axis in .223 I had just painted myself and a disassembled mossberg 500 (stock was different than one pictured, it had a tradition shotgun stock painted like rifle.) with a 28 inch hunting barrel in a black hard case.

These are my only guns I have to hunt with. If anyone finds them please let me know. I’m offering a cash reward. They were gifts from my father and have strong sentimental value. I spent over 8 hours calling Henderson and waiting for an officer response until they finally called me back and told me to call metro which closed their station by the time I got this advice. so the rifles will have to be reported tomorrow as they can only be done in person.

View attachment 76033

View attachment 76034

Sorry man. Call NHP they will send officers to look and there’s always a few around that area during swings.

Px4Shooter

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Once you get the metro report, call NHP and Henderson. Since you bounced across some jurisdictions you need to call them all.

And call back a few weeks later and have them run the serial numbers to see if they impounded them.

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
45   0   0