Status
Not open for further replies.

A62335

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Looking for a FTF in Las Vegas, any shipping charges would be on the buyer. Recce info in in the 2nd post.

Anybody interested in a factory Centurion Arms Mk12 Mod1 upper? I picked up a screaming deal on a complete Mk12 Mod1 on ARFcom, so this backup upper can go.
Unknown round count, probably around 2.5kish. Still sub-moa and velocity is 2775 with IMI 77gr SMK.

Centurion upper
Centurion BCG
PRI Gas Buster CH
Centurion 1/7” barrel (Douglas I believe)
KAC rail with panels and vert grip
Ops Inc collar/brake

I’ll price it at $900, but I’d like to move it so send me a PM and we can haggle. Retail is $1,795 new, direct from Centurion.

A62335

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
One more upper I'm looking to sell. It's set up for the Ops Inc 12th / AEM5 suppressor. THE LOWER IS NOT FOR SALE.

Bought it used, seller claims it was unfired at the time, and I've put less than 500 through it, mostly Speer Gold Dot 75gr stuff, which it would print into less than 1" at 100 yards. Didn't seem to like any of the 69 or 77 SMK that I tried through it, was around 1 1/2" if I remember right. I haven't shot it in a while.

Barrel is a Radical Firearms-stamped 1/7" button rifled tube cut by a machinist that used to work for CLE, per the original owner. It was originally a 16" tube, but ADCO cut it to 14.5" and pinned an Ops Inc flash hider. Mid-length gas with a BCM gas block.

Upper is also Radical Firearms, standard M4 upper. Bolt carrier is the PWS enhanced carrier with a standard bolt, and it is one of the softer shooting uppers I've played with. CH is a Geissele. Rail is of course a KAC 3.1.

It's got Troy sights (Tritium front) and a SF M300C 500 lumen light on a Haley mount that I'll leave on there, but if you don't want them I can adjust the price accordingly.

I'd like $1100 for the complete setup, or $650 for just the upper w/o sights and light. Willing to haggle slightly, but not interested in any trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.