WTS One Awesome 10/22 competition rifle - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

sYnOnYx

Resident .22 Addict
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Just short of my goal of funds to get my custom 6.5 Creed rifle, leads me to sell this amazing piece. Pains me to sell it but I've already placed the order for the rifle and the wife isn't happy LOL

Only a few months old, It is a Ruger Custom Shop 10/22 Competition rifle. 100 rounds of CCI ammo down the barrel. Brought it home, cleaned it, gave it some oil (bolt is SMOOTH as BUTTER!), mounted a scope and took it to the range. Sighted it in at 50, then shot the attached group of 5 at 100yards. PRECISION tack driver! It comes in the factory case with the original custom shop envelope with all the goodies STILL SEALED! Comes with a Nikon Prostaff Rimfire II 4-12x40 BDC 150 scope (original box included) mounted with Warne tactical rings. Comes with a 10 round magazine and a new 25 round magazine.

This is a precision piece and would be perfect for someone that wants to shoot tactical 22 rimfire competitions or just wants one badass 10/22 in their collection.
full details here: https://ruger.com/micros/customShop/1022.html

Gun - $800 OTD
Scope - $130 OTD
Rings - $50 OTD
Bipod - $30
Total package was $1010 my cost after tax and all.

Your price - $760 for a quick sale. Item is cross-listed. First "I'll take it" followed by a PM gets it. Prefer to meet in the NW after 6pm, but can be flexible if needed. NV ID and bill of sale is required. CCW preferred.

Rug1.JPG

Rug2.JPG

Rug4.JPG

Rug5.JPG

Rug6.JPG

IMG-0357.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.