Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Mine got ripped off today at the freaking car wash while I was sitting in the waiting area. Police report has been filed. Anyway I'm looking for the standard unit, not XL. Thank you.

majorbison

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Mine got ripped off today at the freaking car wash while I was sitting in the waiting area. Police report has been filed. Anyway I'm looking for the standard unit, not XL. Thank you.
Willing to trade a brand new unfired gen 3 g17 as well. No case / 1 magazine.

majorbison

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ended up purchasing a new one from Lock N Load. Thank you anyway gentlemen.

majorbison

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Would you mind to elaborate what happened?
The 365 is strictly for my vehicle, I permanently attached a padded 5.11 pouch to my door panel and that's where the gun lives. Its fairly discreet, and I can tell its there when I get inside because my leg always brushes the pouch when I close the door.

I took my vehicle to Lucky 7 hand carwash as i've been doing since 2015. Never any issues. Even in prior vehicles with my car carry visible in a door map pocket.

Anyway, their staff gets in your vehicle and runs it through a wash and details it outside. They happen to detail mine around the corner out of view this time. Whether that was on purpose for the sake of what happened I don't know. I was less than 20' away reading a book. Once I noticed it was gone I got ahold of the manager and Henderson PD. Officer met me out there, made sure I didn't misplace it myself (I never have and never will misplace a firearm) Officer couldn't do anything because the employee lockers didn't have it (in my opinion obviously, there are tons of better places to hide things there), there are no cameras, and that was the end of it. I got (lov)ed out of a $600 set up and that Sig is either in Mexico or in the hands of a criminal. I even have '934' in blue paint marker on the slide. All my magazines are marked with that number and sequentially numbered for accountability.

In retrospect I would have handled it differently. But since it happened (also a friend of mines CZ Shadow was stolen out of his vehicle this past weekend) I've put some thought into the best way to secure it and I've ordered a slim safe that will be attached through the door card into the doors frame.

This whole thing has me feeling a range of emotion. The audacity, the sheer balls on this (lov)er to do this. Probably does no good to even offer this but if you come across the firearm, I'll sign it over to you for free. I just want to know what hands its been passed through.

Status
Not open for further replies.