WTS P365 with XL grip frames, Spike's and PWS AR lowers —> ALL SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
South Las Vegas

Androctonus

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 97.7%
55   1   1
* Sig P365 (with Sig and Wilson Combat XL grip frames) = $400
This was my EDS for a while. A very reliable pistol with about 1,000 rounds through it. A Sig OEM XL grip frame and a Wilson Combat XL grip frame are included. That way you can easily make your own P365X. It'll come with 2x 10 rd mags, 4x 12 rd mags, a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster, and a Kydex appendix holster.

Being a "Tac Pack" pistol, it comes with a nice hard case. Some spare parts, including a recoil spring assembly and pins, can also be included. The base plates for two of the 12 rd mags are in FDE, but I have boththe base plates that work with the regular and XL frames.

* Spike's Tactical Spider Complete AR Lower = $140
This is an older Spike's lower that was built with an unknown lower parts kit by a friend. There's a large white scorpion logo that was painted on the side before I took ownership. It has been inspected by a professional gunsmith, who also installed a 6-position buffer tube with a securely staked castle nut. This lower has been used for about 700 rounds by me. I have had zero issues with it. The Larue MBT trigger is very nice, comparable to a Geissele

Components and Features:
—> Larue MBT-2S two stage trigger with wide, curved trigger bow (4.5 lb pull)

—> Carbine buffer system with 6-position Daniel Defense receiver extension, H buffer and mil spec spring
—> BCM QD end plate attached with securely staked castle nut
—> B5 Sopmod Bravo stock, BCM trigger guard, Magpul K2 grip
* PWS Mark 1 Mod 1 Complete AR Lower = $300

This started as a new stripped PWS Mark 1 Mod 1 lower. It was assembled with new duty grade components by a professional gunsmith. The castle nut is securely staked and the lower has been gently used for about 500 rounds. The Geissele SSP is very light and quick, with a very short pull and reset. The PWS buffer tube and end plate saves about 1 oz over mil spec components, and the buffer tube has an extended forward bottom lip to help with keep piston driven BCGs from tilting in the tube.

Components and features are:

—> Geissele SSP single-stage trigger (4.5 lb pull, very fast —> almost zero take-up, short reset)

—> ALG lower parts kit

—> Carbine buffer system PWS enhanced receiver extension and ratchet locked QD end plate

—> H or H3 buffer with mil spec spring

—> BCM Mod 0 stock, BCM trigger guard, Magpul K2 grip

* Buyer pays FFL transfer fee. No shipping, No trades *

p365 (4).jpg IMG_1349.jpeg SPIKES SCORP (1).jpg SPIKES SCORP (2).jpg

PWS USE.jpg PWS LOWER (1).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.