Old Henderson

HateCA

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Posting here first for locals to have first dibs. Everything you see is from my personal collection. More will be posted as I go through and inspect what I have, there will be a lot in the coming weeks.

I will now ship anything listed. All shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the buyer.

I’m either the first or second owner of everything listed. Everything has been shot unless I indicated otherwise. I don’t have estimated round counts but most have been shot very little and they have been taken care of. What is in the picture is what is included with the weapon.

Best to contact me at rdprecision@verizon.net because I don’t always see the PM and the messages through the board will sometimes bounce back. First post “I’ll take it” takes priority. $25.00 transfer fee is responsibility of the buyer and now all 4473 are faxed in because NV point of contact system sucks this will cause a delay in transfer. CCW no fee. Possible trade for a Zenth/MKE Z5RS or other HK type clone, even the HK SP5, H&K MP5 mags. B&T APC45, APC45SD, B&T B&T APC9, APC9SD, STRIBOG SP9A3, STRIBOG SP45. All prices are OBO,

Thanks for looking, have a great day.

Winchester Super Grade Post 64 (1978) 458 Win Mag. This rifle has never been fired or had a scope mounted. Factory plug screws still in the rifle. There is a small dent in the wood near the butt pad, the wood grain hasn't been broken. $1100.00
IMG_7875.jpg

Beretta CX4 Storm Carbine 9mm, new still has the tags on it. Two mags, may have more, comes with the Beretta factory shroud. $600.00
IMG_7874.jpg

MSAR STG-556 / .223. Got this from a friend that past away. It's un-fired. Comes with what you see. The flash hider was replaced with a factory AUG flash hider the mag release was replaced with a factory AUG mag release. Comes with the three mags seen. $1100.00.

TNW INC. M31 SA Suomi 9mm carbine. I'm the second owner of this beast and it doesn't look like it's ever been fired. Three drums three stick mags. $1500.00

Pre Ban Colt AR-15 Sporter II Carbine R6420. This is early 1985 with teardrop forward assist minus shell deflector. These were transition rifles and Colt had several configurations during this time in the Sporter II line. I'm second owner I never fired it. It has been fired but looking at wear and condition I would say very little. Three Colt factory mags with rifle. $1500.00

Pre Ban IMI Uzi Model B. I'm the second owner and never fired by me. Based on condition and wear it has been fired very little. Two IMI mags, one 25 rounds, one 32 rounds. $2000.00

EMF PEDERSOLI TARGET .45-70 unfired. Comes with new peep sight still in the plastic. This rifle was left to me by friend that passed. $1500.00

Pre-Ban Colt 9mm carbine slick side full dust cover transition rifle 1983-1985. No box or paperwork, three mags. $1500.00

This is a DS Arms Gen 1 Target with heavy stainless barrel. This is a Grayslake IL. forged receiver SA58 rifle with DS serial number. This rifle has been in storage since the 90's. Comes with the eight Styer mags. $2000.00 OBO SOLD

Un-issued Lee Enfield No4 Mk2 Irish contract guns, never shipped, numbers matching. Bayonet not matching. Dated 1954 $1000.00

Two One Gear Logo Imbel Receiver, one was sold New as the day it was made just seen some long term storage.$850.00 shipped for one.

PTR-91 with PTR forward rail, unfired, three HK G3 aluminum mags. $1000.00

LAR Grizzle lower with Gen I DPMS 20” Target upper 1-9 twist, Obtained from buddy who passed, round count unknown, but looks to be very little. $600.00

Last edited:

Ogre

20.7984° N, 156.3319° W
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I will take it per inspection/meet.

Pre-Ban Polytech AK47 underfolder, new never fired, still in the box.