WTB Range Time with a Q5 Match SF (in Las Vegas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortex0178

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 98.8%
95   1   1
Odd request but hear me out:

I'm a big PPQ fan (I have the PPQ M2 4", the PPQ SC, and a Q5 Match Polymer w/Vortex Viper) and I'm on the fence about buying the Q5 Match SF. If anyone here in Vegas has one, I'd really love to try it out.

We can meet at Discount Firearms + Ammo or Las Vegas Shooting Center (for the Sunday locals discount). For the privilege of trying your gun out, I'll gladly pay your range fee and throw in a box of 9mm ammo, and course use my own factory ammo when shooting your gun.

Heck if you want to try any of mine, you're welcome to (using factory ammo as well). On top of my Walthers, I have a sweet Ruger 22/45 with a red dot and a S&W 686 No Dash. If need be I can probably also snag my brother's pistols, which include an optics milled P10C threaded, an optics ready P10S (no dot though), and a CZ Shadow.

PM me if you have the gun and are up for meeting up!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you find someone and can't meet on a Sunday, we can share an additional way to get discounted range time any other day. All we ask is, when you go to order the gun, give us a chance to earn your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.