Status
Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
Las Vegas

SevenslotE

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
18   0   1
I’m in the market for one of those raven/lorcin 25 auto Saturday night specials ..if you have one your willing to part with please pm me a price and pictures ..

C3721B00-132D-4D4D-8A9F-4A357C410807.jpeg

Luxom

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Ive had literally a dozen of these little h**k*r guns over the years. Theyre better than nothing, but they all struggle to get through a mag without a malfunction.
I always have liked the way they look though. Havent seen one in years now that im thinking about it but also havent looked.
Goodluck bud.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Bought a bunch of those one year as stocking stuffers for my buddies. Picked them up in the rudest colors I could find. Chrome with pink grips, powder blue with black grips, red with white grips, etc. They were dirt cheap way back when. Dealer was none to happy about filling out the multi :) Still don't know who the dealer got them through in all those weird colors.

SevenslotE

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
18   0   1
Ive had literally a dozen of these little h**k*r guns over the years. Theyre better than nothing, but they all struggle to get through a mag without a malfunction.
I always have liked the way they look though. Havent seen one in years now that im thinking about it but also havent looked.
Goodluck bud.
I’ve also had a few threw out the years but always ended up selling them ..I’ve always found them to be neat little pistols

Status
Not open for further replies.