WTS/WTT RIA VR80 Shotgun *price drop* SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sYnOnYx

Resident .22 Addict
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
In the last two months, I've bought more guns than I can possibly fit in my safe. I have a few custom builds I want to finish out so these babies are up for sale to fund me finishing those builds.

Rock Island Armory VR80 12ga Semi-Auto shotgun - NEW IN BOX! - $600
I'm probably going to regret selling this one, especially since they are hard to find locally at the moment, but this is one bad ass piece of machinery. The stock and grip are changeable to almost AR15 handgrip and commercial stock. Comes with two mags. Advanced Tactical has the bigger mags and even compensators! At this price, you can get it cheaper than you could get in in the store (if you can find one) or from gunbroker. Never shot.

Located in Las Vegas, prefer to meet in the NW at Sportsmans Warehouse. Bill of Sale and NV ID required.

Only trades I'd be looking for is a nice .224 rifle, may entertain 6.5 or .223 rifles as well.

IMG-0311.JPG

Last edited:

lawsandguns

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Any interest in a trade for a free custom hunting stock of your choice from McMillan (they have an A3 Sporter version that is more like their tactical stocks) or a new in the box KRG Bravo chassis in FDE for a Remington short action. I could add some cash. I have these items from our Boy Scout auction, but it would be easier to sell this awesome shotgun.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.