Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I dunno if any of you are cool enough to own this piece of badassery....but its been sitting in my safe not being shot for a few years, which means its time to go. Want to make everybody at the range smile and laugh (with you, not at you?) Then look no further. The ultimate space blaster is here! Buy it for (poop)s and giggles!

I bought this new. I painted it in what I like to call Rhodesian Space Camo. I trimmed the bottom of the magwell to fit MKE1919 drum mags. I put on the knock off DD sights. I painted 1 mag pink. It works flawlessly with buck and slugs. It works great with a bunch of bird shot, but as with most semis just realize it may be kinda picky with trap loads.

DOES NOT INCLUDE RED DOT OR FLASH LIGHT in second pic. COMES AS EQUIPPED IN FIRST PIC. No paperwork or other accessories.

Included with the sale:

(1) Fantastically painted Rock Island VR60 as seen pictured (Street price of $399ish+tax)
(2) 5 round magazines.
(4) 9 round magazines (one is pink) ($25 each new).
(1) 24 round Pro Mag 12 gauge drum ($110 new).
(1) Set of knock off DD sights as seen in pic.

Get this ridiculous space shotgun package for the low price of $300 for everything mentioned above. You know the rules.

vr60.jpg

VR602.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.