Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Romarm/Cugir RH10

I’ve owned this rifle for several years now and it’s been nothing but reliable. The barrel was cut down to 14.5” and had a JMac muzzle brake pinned and welded on. It’s perfectly concentric and ready for any KeyMo style suppressor. Rifle has an ALG trigger, Krebs safety, KNS piston, TD grip, and will come with the Holosun HS503CU red dot pictured on an Attero Arms mount. Rifle comes dressed in surplus Romanian furniture. Get yourself that “Pestilence” look for less than half the price. Sale includes 2 magazines. $SOLD

Zastava M70

I bought this M70 brand new a couple of years ago and it’s mostly sat in my safe. I’d estimate it has less than 500 malfunction free rounds through it. The furniture was sent out to AKShine and refinished to really make the stripes on the tiger maple pop. Comes with a Khyber Customs grater upper handguard and NOS Yugo grip. This rifle also has an ALG trigger, KNS piston, and a JMac muzzle brake. Sale includes stock parts, original box, and 2 magazines. $SOLD

SIG M400 Tread

This is the first and only AR I own, and it hasn’t been out of the safe since I got into AKs. It’s all stock and has only a couple hundred rounds through it. Sale includes the rifle, Primary Arms 1x6x24 SLx6 scope with the ACSS Raptor reticle, and 5 Lancer magazines. Will come in the original box with all documentation. $SOLD

Transfer at Ventura Munitions. Transfer fees are the buyer’s responsibility. Please ask any questions via PM, not in this thread. Not interested in any trades at this time. Thanks for looking!

IMG_3029.jpeg

IMG_3030.jpeg

IMG_3031.jpeg

IMG_3032.jpeg

IMG_3033.jpeg

IMG_3034.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.