Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
Henderson

Hckykrt91

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys,

I am looking for a revolver rifle. It doesn't need to be a rossi, but I am in the market for a 45lc/410 revolver rifle. Also, I would be willing to look at a 22lr/22mag revolver combo. If you have seen one around town or are looking to sell, send me a message.

Luxom

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I don't have one for sale but the Heritage I put together a couple weeks ago works nice. I ordered it through Accuracy on boulder. It was there in just a few days. If you don't want to mess with a bunch of screws and springs though just see if you can get the Rancher model as it's already a rifle and has buckhorn sites.
Heritage has a bunch of cool cylinders in both 22lr and magnum that swap in just a few seconds as well.

Good luck and free bump for another space cowboy

Luis Lopez

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
There was a guy near the Victory Village Henderson area selling me a stainless steel Taurus Circuit Judge in .45LC that I declined to buy. I don't know if he still has it for sale but if you want to text him and find out this is his number
702-218-1439

Last edited:

Hckykrt91

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't have one for sale but the Heritage I put together a couple weeks ago works nice. I ordered it through Accuracy on boulder. It was there in just a few days. If you don't want to mess with a bunch of screws and springs though just see if you can get the Rancher model as it's already a rifle and has buckhorn sites.
Heritage has a bunch of cool cylinders in both 22lr and magnum that swap in just a few seconds as well.

Good luck and free bump for another space cowboy
I just looked up a rough rider 16 inch barrel 22lr/22 mag and those are dirt cheap. Found a company that makes stocks for them as well. Would be well under 400 for everything. That's Def something I might be interested in doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.