DeanD

Summerlin
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Anyone have a Ruger LC9S Pro they want to sell? The "Pro" is the one without a safety and magazine disconnect.

AlphaOmega357

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one,with original box & zip pouch. Also have a few holsters. It's in my CCW rotation mainly as a pocket carry. Could be persuaded to part with - what are you offering to pay?

DeanD

Summerlin
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Nothing personal, I just think if someone want to sell something that is their decision and they should put it up for sale with photos and set the price.

AlphaOmega357

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand. I wasn't really looking to sell it but noticed your inquiry post. I received it in a multiple gun trade and have no idea what it's worth, nor the current market value. That is why I replied the way I did. Perhaps I could have worded things differently. My apologies - no offense intended. I know they're discontinued. I tried to get an idea of price on GB but there aren't any posted for sale that I could find. I'll try to take some pictures and post them.

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
About a year or so ago, I put in the same "Wanted to Buy" and got no takers. Finally found one in Florida, they are great guns! I had the original LC9, and couldn't make myself like the trigger, got an LC9s, great gun, but as you noted it has thumb safety. Now that I've got a LC9s Pro, I'm very happy with it. Good luck in your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.