Saiga 12's back in stock and GEMTAX free tax stamp!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guido

Vegas' Favorite Gun Store
Commercial Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Saiga 12's are back again in VERY limited qty. There are 30 available (15 Cali compliant).

We also have some MD Arms 20 round drum mags for the Saiga 12's. (Also available for our friends in Kali as rebuild kits for the SAME PRICE!!!)

Also, Gemtech announced that this years suppressor eligible for a free tax stamp is the TREK-T.

ALL 3 OF THESE ITEMS CAN BE FOUND ON THE LINK BELOW:

Click Here for FEATURED ITEMS

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
We will have them available to go out on (approx) next wed but they will most likely all be sold by then.

desertw0lf

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So, since the whole ATF thing wasnt about the Saigas, should they not be coming down in price and becoming more available, or is the manufacturuer holding them back to artificially inflate a price-bump in order to money-grab?

These things are almost double what they used to be, and I'm not seeing why. Supply-demand doesn't quite cut it here.

Guido

Commercial Sponsor
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
So, since the whole ATF thing wasnt about the Saigas, should they not be coming down in price and becoming more available, or is the manufacturuer holding them back to artificially inflate a price-bump in order to money-grab?

These things are almost double what they used to be, and I'm not seeing why. Supply-demand doesn't quite cut it here.
There is only one importer / distributor for these anymore, they pretty much have a lock on it and yes, they are controlling the prices a bit. They are also getting less and less in with every shipment. We went from a limit of 150 to 100 to 50 and now down to 30. The market for them is still very alive, they are going on Gunbroker unconverted for anywhere from $800 - $1200. The importer has raised the prices on them 4 times since Jan and doesn't seem to want to quit.

Part of the reasoning is the whole ATF thing is still not cleared up. The studay was publicized, and if you notice every picture used in the study was of a Saiga 12 so it is still definetly under scrunity.

The other thing that I think isn't helping prices at all is the rapid decline of the value of our dollar when buying goods like this from an overseas exporter.

YoungGun

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
419   0   0
It's very nice that you're able to have at least a limited quantities available for those that really WANT one. For that amount of money, I'll definitely spend on something else (other firearms). I rather pick up another ar15 than an unconverted Saiga 12.

Yg

Status
Not open for further replies.