WTS Sig P228, 1998 triple serial number. Added trade potential for silver. Reno/Sparks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
Sparks

woodfarmer

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I picked this up a couple years ago, thinking I was going to collect these older Sigs. Plans change, so this one is for sale now.

Price $850, OBO. I will also trade for silver at current spot prices at the time we trade. In case you aren't aware, those pre '65 $.50 pieces you have squirreled away are worth $10 each now. Check the coinflation.com website for current values.

This is a German made, matching triple serial number P228, proofed in 1998, KJ date code. It will come with everything you see in the photos. Three 13 round mags, owner's manual, and box. It does not come with the test target. It was not included when I bought it. It has some holster wear on the slide and chips on the mag well. Round count is unknown, but it has been fired. I have not shot it. Just been sitting in the safe.

I am available to meet up at the FFL of your choice in the local area, buyer pays the fee. I have an FFL here in Sparks that does transfers for $20 with your CCW, if that works for you. He will also ship to your FFL for $50 if you are not local.

Let me know if you have questions or require more photos.
IMG-1940.jpg IMG-1941.jpg IMG-1936.jpg IMG-1938.jpg IMG-1937.jpg IMG-1939.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.