Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
Las Vegas

ExpeditedSwine

Lurker (.22LR)
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just picked up my first sale on NV Shooters and got a good deal, so I'm here to return the favor. I have a .308 Ruger American complete with an optic (Konus Pro 3-9), sling, bipod, and ammo holder on the stock. I am the original owner and have only ever pulled the trigger on this gun 38 times. I also have a desert-style spray paint job on the firearm, making shooting out in the desert fun. Pictures below, but does not come with the ammo seen in the pictures.

As I said above, I recently got a great deal on NVS, so I'm here to repay the favor. $300 FIRM or would trade for a Keltec CP33 for the entire package, meet at Ventura Munitions and buyer pays the transfer fee.

Last edited:

ExpeditedSwine

Lurker (.22LR)
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently got a great deal on NVS and I'm looking to repay the favor. I have a 308 Ruger American Rifle complete with a Konus Pro 3-9 optic, sling, bipod and stock-borne ammo holder. I am the original owner and its only shot 38 total rounds, so its broken in, but still like new. Earlier this year, I did a desert-style spray paint job on the rifle, which looks and feels great and adds to that desert shooting feel. Pictures are below. The ammo in the pictures is not included.

Like stated above, I am repaying the favor of the Great deal Gun Gods and I'm letting this entire package go for $300 FIRM or an even trade for a Keltec CP33. Must meet at Ventura Munitions and buyer will pay transfer fee.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.