Location (City)
Las Vegas

A62335

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Used these over the last few days to load up my remaining pistol components. They are mechanically solid, but I've owned these presses since 2007, so they are not brand new. At one point they went back to Dillon for refurbing, I think that was around 2012. As you can see from the photos, the last time I set the dies and powder charge was 2013-2014. After that, I got into precision rifle and haven't shot any pistol stuff. I have access to free pistol ammo now, so no need to reload pistol ever again. The dies are set to load factory-spec ammo, just adjust the powder charge and go.

Both strong mounts are included, along with the hardware to mount them to a bench.

Please note that there is only one cartridge catch tray and one primer follower rod. If you are able to use both machines at the same time then you'll want to order new ones. I only used one machine at a time, so I just moved them back and forth.

I live in the SW part of Vegas, I can meet anywhere south of Summerlin Pkwy and US95, west of I15, and north of Blue Diamond.

FTF sale only, no way I'm going to deal with shipping these things.

Not splitting them up either, please don't ask. Nor am I interested in any trades.
IMG_4854.jpeg
IMG_4849.jpeg
IMG_4853.jpeg
IMG_4852.jpeg
IMG_4848.jpeg
IMG_4851.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.