2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
SOLD

Reducing the number of calibers in my collection. This K31 is an excellent shooter; the stock shows the usual dings and wear but is solid. As the photos show, a sealed 480 round battle pack of GP11 Swiss issue ammunition, an additional 60 round sealed box of same as well as loose rounds loaded into strippers are included in this sale. Please note that similar sealed 480 round packs of GP11 closed on Gunbroker within the last week for $450 and $455 respectively. An issue muzzle cover, shown in the photo, is also included.

I've given up waiting on a left hand op rod to be made in the U.S. (I'm left handed) and so out it goes. Not in a rush to sell, so lower offers or requests to break this package up will not receive a reply. Please don't waste my time or yours.

I will meet in the Carson City area. Buyer must be a legal NV resident with valid ID, CCW holder preferred, and must state to me that they are not a prohibited person under NV or Federal law.

$1100 firm, no trades. This listing has been cross-posted; IM time stamp controls if needed.

Battle pack label resized.jpg

K31 and ammo resized.jpg

Stripper clips and 60 round pack resized.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.