Not open for further replies.

Roach

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I will take better pictures tonight if they aren't gone by then. Located in SW Las Vegas, Meet at Bass Pro or somewhere in Southern Highlands.

Glock: shot very little was an EDC carry for about 1.5-2 years. Comes with Bladetech IWB holster. I dont know what happened to one of the mags so it only comes with the one that has the pinky extension. I dont keep an accurate account of rounds in a pistol but it's certainly less than 400. Does have slight holster wear & standard sights. I do have the original box. $425

AR15: I have no idea why I even built this. Something told me I needed a truck gun. It's a PSA LPK and a PSA slick side upper along with some el cheapo $100 red dot. If you're into kryptek camp you'll like the cerakote job. If not, oh well. I've taken it to the range exactly three time and two of the three times it was for someone else to shoot. Approximate round count is maybe 150. Personally I'd get a low profile gas block and ditch the current plastic rail. $550

I'll take it rules, please no trades. The only thing I would trade for is a Ruger RPR rimfire.

Last edited:

Roach

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Cross Listed. $400 for forum members on the glock / $525 on the AR

Status
Not open for further replies.