WTS SOLD!!! please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The time has come to start another project and to help fund that, I am selling my .308 bolt action rifle.

As the title states, I'm selling my Mossberg MVP series bolt gun with a scope and bipod already installed. It has a traditional laminate wood "sporter" style stock, 24" fluted bull barrel, fluted bolt, adjustable trigger (pull weight), accepts AR-10 magazines (includes 1 ten round p-mag), sitting on top is a primary arms 4-14 power scope (acss DMR reticle) which I really like, Warne scope rings, and a Caldwell bipod.

Here is a link to the closest available factory offering from mossberg.
http://www.mossberg.com/product/mvp-varmint-vortex-scoped-combos-27975/
Mine has a different scope and no threaded barrel

I've had not one issue with this rifle and it makes shooting sub-moa groups at 100 yards easy. 16" steel plates at 800 yards are a piece of cake also.

The rifle was broken in properly by me per the instructions provided by Mossberg. The rifle is also very clean (cleaned after every range trip) and has absolutely no damage. The only reason I'm selling it is to fund a new project, it shoots very nice and is a pleasure to have.

I'm asking $800 because I feel that is reasonable considering it has (in my opinion) a better scope than it came with mounted in better rings. I am flexible slightly if your budget is close enough, so shoot me an offer if you are interested. Located in the summerlin area of Las Vegas.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.