2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
SOLD!

Trying to reduce the number of calibers in my collection; this is a National Postal Meter M1 Carbine. Before you get too excited, the barrel band and rear sight are reproductions. I have the adjustable rear sight and barrel band that were on the carbine when I acquired it and they are included in this package as well as any other parts that I may have on hand. Also included is a .30 Carbine caliber Ruger Blackhawk as shown in the photos. The Blackhawk shows wear but is an accurate and reliable companion piece to the M1 Carbine. Also included are the magazines as shown; the magazine on the far left is in poor condition with the floor plate attached with tack welds; the others are in good condition. The ammunition, boxed, loose and on stripper clips is also included.

I will meet in the Carson City area. Buyer must be a legal NV resident with valid ID, CCW holders preferred, and must state to me that they are not a prohibited person under NV and Federal law. I will not break up this package - it's all or nothing.

$1400 firm, no trades. Lower offers or requests to break up this package will not receive a reply. Please don't waste my time or yours. This listing is cross-posted; IM time stamp controls if needed.

Ammo resized.jpg

Carbine and Blackhawk resized.jpg

Magazines resized.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.