2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
1 - Pics (See below)
2 - Price -
3 - Location (Henderson)

In Henderson. Meet GVR, RC Willey, Sam's Town, BassPro, out the The M or BestBuy (Charleston/215). No Nellis area, sorry. Show me a valid NV DL (no info taken) to show residency. Reserve the right to refuse sale if it JDLR. Cross-listed in a few places. I will update on external sales asap.

Trades I am interested in (+/- cash based on trades of course):
  • Galil ACE 7.62x39 rifle
  • CZ 527 Carbine (threaded models: 223 1:9 verion, 7.62x39, 300BLK)
  • Ruger American (7.62x39, 5.56, 300BLK, AR mag models. Might look at 300BLK short LOP model at right price/trade value)
  • Smith and Wesson M&P9 Compact 2.0
  • Partial trades for factory 223/556 @27c/rd, 7.62x39 @19c/rd (brand names, no weird stuff)
Reply 'I'll take it' or send PM to inquire/make offers. "I'll take it" rules override PMs in process.

Russian slant-back Vepr 7.62x39 - Type2 - 16.5" -

Last of the rifles I decide to clear out to make room for other wishlist stuff. Lightly used Russian 7.62x39 Vepr. Now banned from US import (thanks .gov). As with most of the other stuff I've been selling it has been a safe dweller for years and is in excellent condition. Check Armslist/GB prices to compare :)
  • All the standard Vepr features (thicker RPK type receiver, hammer-forged cold-hammered heavy barrel, etc.)
  • Comes with 10rd and 5rd Vepr Mags
  • Slant-back adapters for AR stocks, triangle stocks, and standard AK stocks can be used on this Vepr
  • Original VEPR manual, cleaning kit and rod are included
  • Used: Under 200 rnds

This Vepr can be had in one of two configurations:

(1) All stock parts configuration:

Or

(2) Stock Conversion with CSS Bullet Guide (for standard capacity magazines):

In this configuration the Vepr meets the requirements for the use of US-made AK magazines.

To use with foreign-made AK mags additional parts must be swapped for US-made parts. I do have a new-in-bag ALG AKT-EL fire control group that can be purchased for $50 with this sale. It counts as 3 parts for 922r compliance and would allow the use of foreign made AK mags. Yeah, I know, but I don't make the rules... I can install (and test) it, but that is a PM discussion :)

Note: With the bullet guide installed the standard VEPR mags cannot be used

Last edited:

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%