SOLD SOLD SOLD Colt Mk12 Mod 1 Clone. Complete with Leupold TS30a2 optic and Pelican case $3250

Status
Not open for further replies.

A62335

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Picked this up off the ARFcom EE used, I've put about 100 rounds down the tube, but it's time to move it down the road, I have a Mk12 Mod1 with a NF 2.5-10x24 that I prefer over this, and I don't want to part the rifle from the optic. Everything that you see in the pictures is included, with the exception of the suppressor. I get exactly 8 turns of thread engagement with my AEM5.

Here are the details as they were relayed to me:

-Base gun was a Colt (upper, lower, small parts, complete BCG)
-Trigger is now a Geissele SSA-E
-B5 SOPMOD stock
-CQD Sling mounts and clips (I have the rail mount on the way from DSG, it will be included)
-Unknown ambi safety
-PRI charging handle
-CLE 1-7 barrel. I *think* the barrel is a Douglas blank, but the blank mark is under the barrel nut, so I can't confirm. I was in contact with CLE, they think it is probably a Douglas also.
-KAC rail and panels
-KAC vertical grip
-KAC FDE pistol grip
-Badger gas block
-Ops Inc suppressor mount (BCM version)
-Harris 6-9 swivel/notch bipod on KAC mount
-KAC MK18 front and 2-600m rear
-Leupold TS30a2 optic in ARMS 22H rings
-Pelican case
-Otis cleaning kit
-Three 20-round mags

Entire gun was cerakoted by the crew that coats for US Optics. Cerakote finish is in great shape, the only blemishes are on the optic itself, the finish has wrinkled where the the optic is mounted in the rings.

565ish rounds fired. IMI 77gr SMK chrono'd at 2820. Rifle puts IMI into .8ish at 100yds. Will put Speer 75gr Gold Dot into even smaller groups, but I do not have chrono data for that ammo.

$3250 shipped private party to your FFL. PayPal F&F or USPS MO, check my feedback, it is excellent. Rifle is in Las Vegas

Will entertain trades for KAC or LMT 7.62x51 rifles, or KAC 5.56x45 rifles.

jeremytye AT sbcglobal DOT net if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.