Rating - 100%
89   0   0
East Las Vegas
Cash only
First I’ll take followed by a text or PM
Can meet up during the day
Text me at 702-219-5838

$500 OBO
S&W 13-3 3inch, K Frame, bobbed hammer, heavy barrel, blue steel and walnut. Very good condition, made in 1982

I bought this and 10 years ago from a local firemen, I’ve carried it a bit, shot it very little, but still rock solid lock up and great double action trigger

Very hard to find 3 inch Smiths in this condition. M13-3 are some of the most sought after revolver around. Some say the 3 inch barrel make it the best carry revolver around.

The bobbed hammer is listed in the Smith & Wesson standard catalog has an option available, but no way of knowing if this was done by a VERY good smith or at the factory. The cut is excellent and the finish is spot on, if it was done after the factory, it was done right.

The blue finish overall shows signs of uneven wear that lead me to believe it was refinished at some point. Perfect job, done by someone who was a pro.

Grips are original and show correct age.

Round butt
Service Sights
6 shot
3in Heavy barrel
Comes with protective sleeve and Pacmeyer grips

$500
Smith & Wesson Model 19-2, 2 1/4 in, K Frame, blue steel and walnut, circa 1966, excellent condition

This is the gun everyone want to buy, so here it is.

19-2 made in1966, is the first year the 2 1/4in was offered as standard fare, with the excellent adjustable sight I can hit a 8 inch gong at 100 yards 6 for 6.

Round butt has original walnut grips and spare set of pacmeyers.

Finish is very good with signs of a refinish attempt on the side plate. Hard to see, but I can tell. Still spectacular gun with less than normal wear, but a lot of tinny scratch’s abound.

Adjustable sights
Round butt with extra grips
Recessed cylinders (called counter bored cyclinders)
Very tight lock up
I’ve only ever shot 38SPCL out of it

A real collectors piece in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.