LAS VEGAS

taoizm762

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Want to purchase a new suppressor and some more ammo
So looking to rehome my FB Radom Beryl 5.56 to fund them. You’ll want a 556 ak , here you have it!

less than 60 rounds fired, I got it zeroed in right after picking up from the FFL and it had sat in the safe since, took it out a few times to dry fire a little and to change the buttstock.

It will include the proper polish made Beryl Telescopic buttstock with Cheek Riser and 1913 Picatinny Optic rail, the buttstock I bought it used because its sold out very quickly from importer Arms of America website, so it shows some wears on the finish, cosmetic only. The optic rail was also very hard to get and sold out quickly, but I was able to get a fresh one. I had recently obtained the original polish beryl pistol grip , just haven’t had the time to install it yet but it will be included as well. Only thing u would need to make it complete polish military spec is a set of the metal handguard which still available on AoA.

The rifle will come with all the above and 4 FB Radom Beryl 556 Mags.
$1860

I am not looking for trades unless u can buy me a Putnik or Huxwrx 762 Ti and some 545 ammo.

must meet a FFL for transfer, buyer is responsible for transfer fee and passing the NV background check.

preferr meet at Ventura Munitions for transfer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.