Sorry please delete can’t get pictures to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjsguns

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am selling an excellent shape hhttps://ads.midwayusa.com/product/553161/holosun-hs515cu-paralow-red-dot-sight-1x-selectable-reticle-weaver-style-quick-release-lower-1-3-co-witness-mount-solar-battery-powered-matte?utm_medium=shopping&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Optics+-+Red+Dot+%26+Holographic+Sights&utm_content=553161&cm_mmc=pf_ci_google-_-Optics+-+Red+Dot+%26+Holographic+Sights-_-Holosun-_-553161&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIpuKwxOHH3AIVAsZkCh095Qp4EAQYAiABEgJA1vD_BwEolosun Red dot. It is the solar/battery model (HS515CU) like new great condition has flip caps and kill flash asking $225 meet in Henderson call or text 7023795945

mbogo

Bwana Mkubwa
Forum Supporter
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
As per the rules, you cannot use stock photos; you have to use actual photos of the item(s) you're selling.

There are a couple of threads on how to post images in this new environment.

kjsguns

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I tried both real photos and stock photos I can't get it to work which is why I requested it be deleted. Thank you for the suggestion of the threads

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
That is because your are not posting an image file (has to end with JPG, PNG, or another photo format).
Also, you are trying to post a stock image from Midway USA. Pics here are required to be of the actual item for sale (not a stock photo).
Closed per request.

Status
Not open for further replies.