Location (City)
North west

shadowmaster51

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Looking for a SPAS 12 with folding stock. If you have one I am willing to pay. Please PM
Just a heads up: Though the cool factor on these is amazing, they were cheaply made and a parts will fail more than almost any other gun I've had. I've had 2, one with the old flip safety and one with a fixed stock. This is a horrible gun for self defense or bad situations, but if you want the envy of every other gunner in the room, this beats all!

Just an Average Joe

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Just a heads up: Though the cool factor on these is amazing, they were cheaply made and a parts will fail more than almost any other gun I've had. I've had 2, one with the old flip safety and one with a fixed stock. This is a horrible gun for self defense or bad situations, but if you want the envy of every other gunner in the room, this beats all!
Wanted one from the first time I saw one on Juraissic Park, lol.

Fortunately was talked out of it by at least three different gun store employees at stores that I frequented - and steered to a Benelli M1 Tactical - that is still in my gun safe 25 years and countless rounds later.

Dr. Marneaus

Leave me alone.
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Yeah everybody who has ever owned one says they absolutely suck ass in pretty much every way, but are hands down the coolest gun they own.

I still want one.

And a Tec-9.

shadowmaster51

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I seen a knockoff that I wanted to try for like $400 I think or something around there I think it might be the TriStar Tech 12. Possibly an option but havent looked at reviews.

https://www.armslist.com/posts/1385...action-5-1rnd-12-ga-shotgun--like-benelli-m3-
That's the route i originally took, and slapped an ati folding stock on it. Worked fine, but the cheek weld on the skinny plastic was a punch in the face, and it just wasn't the cool iconic gun i wanted.

If you're looking for a quality pump/semi shotty, Benelli seems to be the only option

DMarksman

Pre-medical Gynecologist
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
48   0   1
Had one of these back in the day.. when you find one make sure you check the rear of the gun where the plastic buffer goes and see if theyre good. If not and the gun was ran without the buffer then it will recieve hairline cracks in the reciever and we all know of all 1800 that was ever imported then thats a hard part to replace. The buffers you can still buy but only one company makes them. I bought and refurbished the bushing on the one i has so the next owner would be good but definitely something to look out for. Again if you see the buffer shredded to bits do not buy that shotgun.

28D26EB2-A422-4121-92EE-DF6242A373FA.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.