Special discount for Nevada Shooters

Status
Not open for further replies.

britdirk

Active member (5.56mm)
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
IMAG0286.jpg IMAG0289.jpg 0343.jpg chargers3.jpg 3 bracelets 5.jpg

When most people think of paracord bracelets, they think of a useful tool when stranded in the wilderness. Because of this mindset, most paracord bracelets are made in OD green, black, or camo. Here at Black Widow Bracelets, a local Las Vegas small business, we believe in making paracord bracelets fun so you'll wear it all day, every day. Our vision is to create a bracelet for every person and every occasion/celebration. Support your favorite Football team, Basketball team, Baseball team, Hockey team, University/Almamatar, etc... We do corporate colors for gifts/products, school fundraisers and wholesale lots for retail sale.

Use coupon code NS2011 for 15% off your entire order. Contact us at blackwidowbracelets@gmail.com for bulk orders including wholesale and fundraisers.

britdirk

Active member (5.56mm)
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you! Ive put alot of hours into making these bracelets the most KICK A$$ out there! I have proprietary manufacturing meathods and unique designs that allow for the maximum amount of cord to be fit into each bracelet.

For example: The Double Line Bracelet has 2 feet of cord for every inch of bracelet length.

Additionally, The Black Widow Bracelet, Double Line Bracelet and Tribute Bracelet are all the same width of the King Cobra bracelet but with 1/2 the knots to untie when needed.

Dr. Marneaus

Leave me alone.
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Cool that I just saw this, I was just asking some non-local folks about some paracord work.

Are you able to make rifle slings? Something in a cobra weave would be fine, and if you dont make them regularly, would you be willing to make a custom item?

I'd think rifle slings would be a good selling item on here (nothing tactical, but something standard)

britdirk

Active member (5.56mm)
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thank you to those who have taken advantage of this special offer. To those who are going to take advantage today...I thank you in advance.

bigtubby

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Derrick, received my black widow today this thing is sweet!! got it in chargers colors.
Ordered it yesterday and received it today fantastic service. This wrist collar has some strength and bulk to it hand made and excellent quality. Now my son wants one in packer colors

Thanks Again,

Storm40

Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Cool that I just saw this, I was just asking some non-local folks about some paracord work.

Are you able to make rifle slings? Something in a cobra weave would be fine, and if you dont make them regularly, would you be willing to make a custom item?

I'd think rifle slings would be a good selling item on here (nothing tactical, but something standard)
I like the rifle sling idea. Functional as a sling and as an out in the woods survival backup

Status
Not open for further replies.