• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Spray on Bed liners ?

totenschadel

"Don't let your inspector be your teacher"
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Don't see much hype on spray on bedliner products these days. Anyone care to share a good bedliner product or shop that is up to the task?

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
I had Line-X put in my pickup when it was brand new. Being a certified coatings inspector, I was surprised there was no scuffing of the paint first. But other than the tailgate and a few spots where something rides against it all the time (which still isn't bad) it's been holding up very well into year 6. I did not pay anything extra for UV treatment or any other gimmick. I used that shop in the Valley Auto Mall in Henderson. You're welcome to take a look at it any time.

https://www.4thetruck.com/sprayonbedliners

Bumper

Well-known member (45 ACP)
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
For sure not my field of expertise (if I even have one :c), but there are reviews on YouTube that might be helpful.

TAGS

Well-known member (45 ACP)
I had Line-X put in my pickup when it was brand new. Being a certified coatings inspector, I was surprised there was no scuffing of the paint first. But other than the tailgate and a few spots where something rides against it all the time (which still isn't bad) it's been holding up very well into year 6. I did not pay anything extra for UV treatment or any other gimmick. I used that shop in the Valley Auto Mall in Henderson. You're welcome to take a look at it any time.

https://www.4thetruck.com/sprayonbedliners
I’m actually going to get my truck done by them. All of our work trucks get the LineX and it holds up very well.

Madpyro

Mineral Co SAR
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Had Line X done to my truck when I bought it in 2005. Other than one chip I knocked in it with a heavy engine block, it’s still holding out very well.

bigblue37

Active member (5.56mm)
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
I know I’m a little late to the party, but I had linex on my truck as well when we lived in Texas. Careful, because when it gets hot it can pull away from the bed very easily if not prepped right. A motorcycle kickstand pulled a triangle patch out of the back of my truck one time. Company warranties it and repaired the hole. Raptor liner is good stuff too. I have used it in my bumpers and lower doors/rocker panels in the past with great success.