Henderson

Briket

Jedi Master
Forum Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Disclaimer:
I reserve the right to turn away anyone that I feel uncomfortable doing a deal with. I.e.… If you have multiple negative feedback’s, or give me the impression that you may be a prohibited person.
My prices are firm unless OBO is stated because they’re lower than anything locally, online, or they are marked down at least 10% of what I paid. No trades unless stated. So don’t even ask, I will ignore you.
I can meet at an FFL of your choice so long as they are not douchebag wanna be commandos. (message me for details and time restrictions)
Your FFL MUST take possession of the firearm and not require that I return. This is 100% non negotiable.
This should go with out saying but…… the buyer is responsible for any and ALL applicable fees.
When we meet at the FFL of your choice, please inspect the gun and once you confirm that you’re happy with what I’m selling, I will require payment in full before any paperwork is started.
If you play games or waste my time I will walk out, block you, curse you, and leave you appropriate feedback on this forum.
you can thank the arms list turds that troll these forums now for these terms, I’ve been screwed over and made uncomfortable one to many times.

These terms are non negotiable, if you disagree then move on.
If you can tolerate them please feel free to look below 👇
Thank you for your mandatory cooperation.

Used once, purchased this past summer.
No issues feeds all 10mm ammo with zero issues.

$old

Sale includes everything pictured, 7 magazines, ivory colored g10 lok grips, and a galco jackass leather shoulder holster(right hand draw, cocked and locked carry) with dual mag pouch on off side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.