WTS VEPR-FM AK47 SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USNGoat

Just another dude...
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Getting rid of a few guns that don't get shot that much. I am located in Las Vegas, will meet anywhere on the south side of town.

EDIT: MPR, Canik, and 1911 are SOLD

Russian Vepr FM-AK47-11. This is one of the highest quality AKs available (1.5mm receiver, heavy barrel, made in the motherland!), and they are no longer imported due to the latest round of sanctions. As a result, they have been rising steadily in price as demand outstrips supply. I have made a few modifications to it, a Magpul Zhukov folding stock and a Hogue grip, but I will include the factory parts as well. It will also come with the RS Regulate side mount (with two upper mounts, ACOG pattern and picattiny) and the Russian surplus sling pictured. Primary Arms optic and muzzle device are not included. Round count is ~300, will include 1x surplus steel (BHO follower) 30 round mag. If you're looking for the Cadillac of AKs, this is it. They're also surprisingly accurate thanks to the heavy barrel. Asking $1350.

20180813_175822.jpg

Last edited:

USNGoat

Just another dude...
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Not particularly, I may be willing to do cash+trade, but I dunno. Feel free to PM me, I've had a few interesting trade offers so far but nothing that both catches my eye and feels like a fair trade value-wise.

USNGoat

Just another dude...
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Alright, back from the dead bump!

I'm definitely considering trades or trades + cash.

Things I'm interested in:

TA31RCO-M4CP
Kel Tec RFB
Quality AR10
Galil Ace pistol in 7.62x39
MP5 clones
Eotech Vudu 1-6x FFP

Things I'm not interested in:

Handguns
AR15s
Shotguns

We can work out the details on value difference between items.

Status
Not open for further replies.