Walther P1 and a 1970 German Walther PPKS 32acp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
#1.

The P1 is a VERY RARE SHORT BARREL MODEL, these were issued as a German Police pistol and used in combat, and are not easy to come by. I am also including a complete upper with the standard length barrel as well as the combat length upper. This is chambered in 9mm, I have added aftermarket grips to dress up the pistol a bit but will include the original grips with the purchase. Pistol will come with 2 magazines and an original Period Correct German issue P1 box (box was shipped direct from Germany.) as well as a reprint manual for the pistol. I’m a collector so I prefer everything to be as close to correct as possible. Pistol is in amazing condition and shoots very well.

$1175 obo, will consider trade offers

Central Valley

Pm for further details.

***RARE*** The Walther PPKS was manufactured in 1970 and is a German model imported by Interarms. This is NOT A US MANUFACTURED INTERARMS WALTHER (assembled by Ranger) NOR IS IT A SMITH & WESSON it is a true West German Walther. It is chambered in 32acp and is in amazing condition with a deep dark blue finish. There is a very slight amount of holster wear near the front on the finish and pistol appears to be fired little to none. I will include a factory case and original manual for a PPKS. Pistol will include 2 magazines as pictured, pistol is currently fitted with an aftermarket grip set which makes it much more comfortable in the hand.

$1000.00 obo, will consider trade offers.

Central Valley

Pm for further details. A0FDBC94-C2F5-43CF-90A1-ED9BE054841F.jpeg C2CA6E00-DFDA-4B1E-981F-C33BDDCBB8F1.jpeg C9AD9577-BFCE-4BD7-97D1-982D4FD6C916.jpeg 8BC52F6E-F396-4905-817F-89A576FD72DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.