Not open for further replies.

lasvegasharley

Bearer of arms
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just throwing this out there. I am getting good results from the 3 lbs. Tumbler from Harbor Freight ($42.99 with the ubiquitous 20% off coupon) and frankford arsenal stainless steel media from Sportsman's Warehouse ($40). I tumble 100 rounds of .223 at a time in the tumbler. The primer pockets even come clean after 2 hours of tumbling. If you have more than 200 to tumble at a time then I would recommend that you find a larger tumbler.

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've got the F.A,R.T. (Frankfort Arsenal Rotary Tumbler) I started off with the pins that came with it, and they are a bit of a pain to separate, I changed out to some larger pins, and it's been great! They have come out with a screen, you can put over the end, when you are rinsing, that makes the whole process easer. I know this is a WTB post, and I love mine, sorry not for sale!

Last edited:

lasvegasharley

Bearer of arms
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
There is F.A.R.T. tumbler for sale on craigslist he is asking $95 but no stainless media. I went to look at it when he was asking $125 but that is when I found out it was missing the stainless pins. Still @ $135 total after buying yourself some media seems like a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.