Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
48   0   1
Battle Arms Complete lower with Geissele Super 3 Gun trigger installed have both 3.25 and 4 pound springs, currently the 3.25 is installed. I have about $1200 into this, $800 no trades. Get the best lower on the market with one of the best triggers and save couple hundred dollars.
Cross listed.

BAD-PDW[emoji769]*Lower Receiver - *Monolithidc PDW Lower Receiver & VERT[emoji768]*Stock System

•Monolithic Design

•Continous Cheek Weld

•Self-Contained Ultra Compact Buffer System*

•No Special BCG Required! **Compatible with MilSpec M16 Bolt carrier*

•Ultra Compact Stock System 4.75" Long Fully Collapsed, 8.75" Long Fully Extended

•Built-in Ambidextrous Bolt Release

•Built-in Ambidextrous Magazine Release

The Geissele Super 3 Gun (S3G) is a semi-automatic, hybrid cross between a single-stage trigger and a traditional 2-stage trigger. Its robust feel and light pull weight, combined with a lightning-quick reset, make this trigger ideal for any 3 Gun competitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jrj711

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
48   0   1
Battle Arms Complete lower with Geissele Super 3 Gun trigger installed have both 3.25 and 4 pound springs, currently the 3.25 is installed. I have about $1200 into this, asking $900 firm no trades. Get the best lower on the market with one of the best triggers and save couple hundred dollars.

BAD-PDW[emoji769]*Lower Receiver - *Monolithidc PDW Lower Receiver & VERT[emoji768]*Stock System

•Monolithic Design

•Continous Cheek Weld

•Self-Contained Ultra Compact Buffer System*

•No Special BCG Required! **Compatible with MilSpec M16 Bolt carrier*

•Ultra Compact Stock System 4.75" Long Fully Collapsed, 8.75" Long Fully Extended

•Built-in Ambidextrous Bolt Release

•Built-in Ambidextrous Magazine Release

The Geissele Super 3 Gun (S3G) is a semi-automatic, hybrid cross between a single-stage trigger and a traditional 2-stage trigger. Its robust feel and light pull weight, combined with a lightning-quick reset, make this trigger ideal for any 3 Gun competitor.

Located in Las Vegas Tropicana and Sandhill area

jrj711

Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2023 Supporter
Rating - 100%
48   0   1