2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Looking to finally put this pistol together. Just needs a magazine (easy to find), and the stocks (not so easy.) I'm mostly posting the ad for the stocks and screws.

Prefer original stocks, hard plastic with slotted screws, or whatever is used on the M9 service pistol.

They can be beat up; it's just for my military arms collection, and those are the only parts I'm missing.

I have found them on some of the parts sites, but then I'm looking at $10 to ship $7 worth of screws, and the plain stocks are out of stock most places. I'll do it if I have to, but then I just know someone's gonna say: "Why didn't you say something? I have those just laying around!"

I'm in the metro Clark County area, and travel throughout the valley while I work. Willing to add shipping if needed.

Trades considered, too. Anyone need .40 brass? It's piling up...

Last edited:

Harley

BANNED 4 LIFE because I did it!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I checked my stash and I only have 3 of the allen heads and 1 slotted which won’t do ya much good.

I had one come loose a while back and called CCS Gunsmithing and he had some on hand. Might want to give him a call. Could get lucky like I did. Located next to Red Rock Harley.

Harley

BANNED 4 LIFE because I did it!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
FWIW Beretta has the grips and includes the screws for free right now for $21. If ya spend $25 or more you also get free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.