Status
Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
Henderson

hypermuteki

Member (9mm)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GunBroker had two when I last looked last night. Try using the sort by highest price and it should show up somewhere on the first page. I clearly missed the boat on them, but good luck and I hope it's as good as they say. I've seen way too many used kac 14.5 uppers or complete rifles selling for more than some that are new. The new ones are still about $600 or more compared to last year's prices. I should have gotten one when it was in the low $2k range. I was hoping it would go below $2k then it shot up literally in asking price. Most of the big official kac retailers have put the out of stock sign on their product pages and up and way more expensive on GunBroker.

gravey

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for the post. I’m realizing I’m late to the party. I guess I’ll keep looking. If I come across anything I’ll let you know.

hypermuteki

Member (9mm)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least you know you're late and trying to buy before January 20th. Buying at least 10 magazines should be something else you should do unless you already have a lot. I know my friends will ignore my warnings and look for some on a sketchy site if it were to be banned or taxed upon purchase. They all thought ammo prices would fall by winter and now they are all paying the price.

I rechecked gunbroker and armslist and there is zero cqb 11.5" uppers or pistols for sale. I thought I'd find one used one with a homemade crappy paint job selling for $4k. I have gone with a Type A rifle from BG Defense based off a youtube guy who also has a kac and loves both and the kac more but the Type A is a steal and somewhat unknown company that hasn't had a drop off in quality due to it getting recognition like Triarc has.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.