Status
Not open for further replies.
Location (City)
Las Vegas NV

lvshooter85

Member (9mm)
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Interested in tracking down one of these, as it was the rifle i took my first deer with as a young kid back East. Never as popular here as there were in the eastern woods, hoping a member might have one of these old deer rifles lying around you'd be interested in parting with. Especially interested in the shorter carbine length (18 inch) model and would consider a .30-06 or .308 caliber. Pricing on these seems to vary a lot depending on proximity to hunting season and geography but between $500 and $800 cash would be ideal, depending on condition.
I'm located in the Summerlin side of Las Vegas.

MAC702

I don't believe in the no-win scenario
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I picked up an old beater 30-06 on the as-is rack at Wild West Guns last year. Had to buy a magazine for it, and that cost almost as much as I paid for the rifle. Went ahead and bought a 10-rounder since I had to buy one anyway.

A buddy of mine has a nice one. There's just something cool about the action, pretty much the same feel as the iconic Remington 870 shotgun.

Gullwing

Former Padawan Apprentice Now Master
Staff member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Elite Firearms has some 3 round mags for when you get one.

760 I still kinda wish I picked one up several years ago from antoher forum sponsor...

Status
Not open for further replies.