Member (9mm)
Forum Supporter
2022 Supporter
2023 Supporter
2024 Supporter
Trading Post Subscriber
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From the CZ Site: While many of CZ’s tactical handguns were born of competition guns, the new CZ P-10 F Competition-Ready pistol followed the opposite trajectory. The new P-10 F Competition-Ready utilizes the full-size P-10 F frame and has a barrel and slide that are a half-inch longer, providing a longer sight radius for the included fiber optic front sight and fixed serrated rear sight. Additionally, like other P-10 models, the slide is milled to accept mounting plates for the most popular micro red-dot optics on the market. The pistol is outfitted with an Apex Tactical extended magazine catch, extended slide stop, back slide cover along with an HB Industries trigger for increased performance. Since every competition gun needs a little flash, gold accents on the barrel slide cover and on the trigger and three magazines equipped with aluminum Henning Group bases make this handgun stand out in the P-10 line and on the firing line.

i have put about 700 rounds through it. I like it, I don’t love it as none of the three grip sizes seem to work well for me** note, has three sized back straps. added to the gun are a 401 Optics plate to mount the Holosun HE407 C green dot with solar charging. Also I wrapped with the Talon Grip material.
included three magazines, the original mounting plate and the all important case and safety lock. Gun retails for $699 Holosun is $275. Asking $775 for everything

buyer pays transfer at Freedom or Precision.

IMG_1653.jpeg

IMG_1654.jpeg

IMG_1655.jpeg

IMG_1657.jpeg

IMG_1656.jpeg

IMG_1658.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.