WTS/T Turkish Gewher 88

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPK

Lurker (.22LR)
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hello, up for sale/trade is my Turkish Gewher 88. It's chambered in 8mm Mauser, and has the factory refurbish markings to indicate that it was in fact re-chambered to take 8mm Spitzer. I've ran around one-hundred rounds through it with modern spitzer rounds and have had zero issue. Great shooter, accurate enough for what it is, and a comfortable recoil to boot. Parts numbers are all over the place, pretty common fair for most the 88's that were sent to the Turks. Good overall condition, looks nice and shoots nice. Comes with bayonet (as pictured), as well as a box of 25 steel cased rounds, a soft gun bag, and a gun sock.

Price: 300$, fairly firm, might sell it for less if you want to leave off some of the additions.

Trades: Looking for any other military surplus - particularly interested in "combloc" pistols, such as a CZ-52, Tokarev, or Makorav. Fairly open to most things though, maybe even not surplus - if you're interested, feel free to make any offer.

Location: I live in Southeast Vegas, very close to Henderson. Will meet in a public location, which will be decided privately with any interested traders/buyers.

Thank you for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.